Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Catch up

I have been so busy with cookies the last 2 weeks that I'm just now getting a chance to blog. The time change has made my little ones get up earlier so that+LATE nights decorating cookies+homemaker duties+packing for our trip this weekend=an extra cup of coffee for this momma :)

Pics from last week



"M" onesies for a baby shower-


Love these colors-cream,coral & gold. I got this order the night before the shower and was trying to finish an order from NC. It was a busy 24 hrs :) but I couldn't resist making them!



Shipped these to NC



Charlie Brown cookies for my dad's birthday! He loves Charlie Brown holiday specials, ha!



I also made wood grain cookies for him because he's quite the craftsman!






Sunflowers for our friends newest addition Miss Parker :)



Sorry not the best picture- i was in a hurry

Hopefully I'll find time to post this weeks orders soon!! I'm starting some really funny ones today so hopefully they'll turn out the way I'm picturing them in my head!


BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment