Thursday, October 25, 2012

Engagement cookies


I was so excited to help host an engagement party for my friends Stone and Ashley. Stone and Billy (the hubs) are best friends and we met Ashley through my brother and SIL when they were trying to get Stone and Ash together. I've been so excited for their engagement and had a lot of fun throwing them a party. Of course, I had to make cookies for such a special occasion!

I found the stick figure cookies on pinterest and thought they were so stinkin' cute. I made monogrammed cookies in their wedding colors (which are so fun) and I had to add some bling into the mix so I made diamond rings with sparkle. I'm so mad I didn't get a better picture of these! Oh yeah, and I broke one-oops :/



Congrats Stone and Ashley!! So happy for y'all! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment