Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Monster Mash

I have been looking forward to making Halloween cookies for a few weeks now! I saw the witch legs and Frankenstein on one of my favorite blogs and thought they were so cute!!

I've never been a big fan of Halloween. I grew up in the country and only went trick-or-treating a few times to my grandparent's house ha! We've never had trick-or-treaters come to our door or anything. I'll get to experience it this year since I live in a neighborhood and I really wanted to hand out sugar cookies but my husband reminded me that most parents won't let their kids eat homemade treats. Duh! I wasn't thinking :) SO I made cookies for our community group pumpkin carving party instead :) its still fun to eat Frankenstein cookies when your an adult, right??



Loved making these bad boys




I'm hosting an Engagement party for our friends tonight so be looking for those cookies soon! And I had an order for our friends TWO year old birthday party which I'll post after the party tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment