Friday, September 21, 2012

Wedding Shower

I did these cookies for my Ashley who is hosting a wedding shower. Just a side note- Ashley will be hosting with bling on her finger because she's engaged!! AND she's engaged to my man's best bud :) so excited for them!

Okay back to the cookies :). Her color is plum so I thought I would do a white cookie with plum initials to match the invitation.



Of course we have to throw some chevron in there so I did plum and white with a "B" for Bailey







My friend Ali had her baby shower last weekend. Sadly I couldn't go but I had some fun ideas to shower Miss Parker



Every baby has to have Razorback gear! The chevron shirt is hand-stitched and the initials are painted


After I painted this for Parker I just had to paint one for my girls so that's my next project :)

Please let me know if you'd like me to paint something for you! T-shirt, onesie, canvas...I'll paint anything! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment